Sunday, December 16, 2007

Feliz Navidad!

Hi again all,

Another snow-filled day for us in eastern Ontario, but I understand it has hit southern Ontario pretty hard too. DoT was outside and shovelled our driveway earlier today (there was a lot of snow then), but as it was still snowing, and will continue through the night, it seems we'll be up early shovelling before work again tomorrow. Hopefully (probably), DoT will do it. I've been up with E for about 1.5 hours each night, in the middle of the night, the past two nights. I'm hoping tonight is better, but given that it is now after 10:00 p.m. and she is still up, it's not looking too good. So I'm feeling somewhat sleep deprived these days.

I've finally gotten around to uploading the video I took of A and E singing the ABCs. (Blogger now lets you upload a video directly (goodbye YouTube!). Just click on the video box below, and then click the "play" button.


Tonight after giving the girls a bath, I decided to cut their hair. I'm not sure why I thought that was a good idea. It might have had something to do with the fact that it cost me $10 per kid to have a hairdresser cut their hair the last time we did it, and it took her less than a minute to do it. So, I thought, how hard can it be. Well, it turns out A and E don't care much for sitting still, no matter how much I beg, plead, or threaten. So, I cut their hair in less than a minute too. And I don't think it turned out too badly. Maybe tomorrow I'll take a couple pictures of them and let you be the judge.

Given my posting history of late, it's doubtful I'm going to get another blog update here before Christmas. So, I'll leave you with this picture and wish all of you a Merry Christmas, and a very Happy 2008!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ping and I just finished watching ABCs (four times!),we are very impressed and are waiting for the sequel!

Wishing everyone in the family (immediate and extended) a very Merry
Christmas!

UncleJ

Anonymous said...

Love to hear those ABC's Such smart girls.(What else would a grandma say?) But, they really are.....Don't you thinks so? Keep us posted. MEG