Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First day on the bus

I had planned on putting a post up yesterday with pictures of the first time the girls got on the school bus. But, unfortunately, we missed the bus. Not because we were late, which I know you were all thinking, but because the bus was much earlier than we had been told it would come. We had arrived at the stop 10 minutes earlier than I expected the bus. So, we waited at the bus stop for about 30 minutes, along with another family who arrived at the stop after us and was waiting for the same bus. They took this picture of us to mark the occasion...

IMG_3656 edited

And here's one of just the girls (both with their eyes closed, oops)...

IMG_3653

So today we headed out to catch the bus about 10 minutes earlier than yesterday, and we were still only at the stop about 2 minutes before the bus came. I wanted to get pictures of both girls getting on the bus, but A got on so quickly (while I was talking to the driver, confirming that they were supposed to be on this bus), that I missed her entrance. Here's a pic of E as she got on...

IMG_3660

Good thing she's had all that practice rock climbing - those steps are pretty big for her. :-)

And here is one of B, when we grabbed him and wouldn't let him follow the girls on to the bus. I'm sorry, it's terrible to admit, but this just makes me laugh...

IMG_3662

Poor guy. Heehee.

K

No comments: