Friday, November 06, 2009

The Difference Between E and A

People often ask us whether the girls are very different. My typical response is that the are very similar in a lot of ways, but that they do have there own unique personalities. The are similar in that they like the same things, and act very much alike. However, personality-wise, they are quite different. And nothing illustrates this difference more than their reactions to the snow we had last night. When I was driving home with them and pointed out that it was snowing, they both were very excited. A (or as she likes to call herself these days "super martian robot girl" - I have no idea where that comes from!), immediately said "I'm going to make a snowman". E, on the other hand, said "I hope we don't get stuck."

K..

No comments: