Thursday, August 05, 2010

Vacation 2010 – Part 1

For the last two weeks, we have been vacationing.  We started off at our annual cottage week in Grand Bend, Ontario.  For the last ten years or so, my family has rented a ‘cottage’ (really more of a house) and all congregated next to Lake Huron for a week.  As always, we had a great time again this year.  I think our kids would happily spend 24 hours per day at the beach.  E spent a lot of the time just running up and down the shoreline.  B and A alternated between the water and the sand.  And DoT and I mostly sat and enjoyed watching.  :-)

IMG_4902

IMG_4852 

IMG_4851

IMG_4857

They also spent a lot of time as super-heroes….

IMG_4865

IMG_4877

IMG_4878

And being with cousins, and aunts, uncles, grandmas and grandpas was pretty great too…

IMG_4879

IMG_4880

IMG_4915

IMG_4911

There are lots more pics on my flick*r account, so head on over there if you’re interested in them.  (Send me an email, or leave a comment if you want me to add you as a ‘friend’ to view the pictures.)

Also, after viewing all these droopy-drawers pictures from the last couple of weeks, I just ordered one-piece swimsuits for the girls.  :-)

K…

No comments: