Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The End is Near!!

Hi all, sorry for the lack of updates but given my brush with the law I decided to keep a low profile for a while. My Mom just finished a week visit with us (OK - with the girls, we all know who takes top spot now). I didn't think to take a single picture with mom and the girls (I think I have been home too long with my brain shut off). The caption refers to my last month at home - it has happened way too fast. Anyway, here are some of the most recent photos we have, see if you can match the captions to the photos...

1. Dad was right - cooking is a terrible thing!
2. Time for a break
3. Where did all these other kids come from? I've got to hide my toys!
4. If it ain't Scottish it's crap!
5. I'll never get to church at this rate...
6. The book beat
7. But they don't match??!!
8. Dad has already caved about not dressing us in trendy clothes - excellent!






















































































8 comments:

K said...

Yeah! A post by DoT. Now I can let go of some of the guilt I've been feeling about not updating the blog in awhile. :-)

I hadn't even seen most of these pictures yet, so it was fun reading this blog. And I matched all the captions, no problem... Okay, so it took a bit of thought.

jag said...

7, 3, 2, 8, 4, 6, 1...

Do I win a prize?!

Thanks for sharing the pics - they're great!! Enjoy your time with the girls. Your brain will be exhausted from grown-up work soon enough.

PAX,

K said...

Close jag... you have a couple mixed up. And what happened to 5?

Anonymous said...

Tee hee,,,very cute! I'm stumped on a few myself. And I love the ponytails!

Now is she really standing up in the cupboard! I guess it's been too long since I've seen them cause I can't bielieve she can fit in there!

MJ

jag said...

Wait! I demand a re-match... the (priceless!) video wasn't working yesterday and I didn't realize it was part of the test. I now humbly submit:

7,3,2,8,4,5,1,6

Did I win? Did I win?!

PAX,

K said...

Yup, jag -- you win! And your prize... the opportunity to babysit these two amazing creatures. hee hee.

I know, I know. You've already offered. And we will be taking you up on it sometime soon hopefully. :-)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous pictures!! With these two becoming so photogenic, and the ponytails and all, now I am really thinking that we need to make the family photo work this summer...somehow...

PF

Anonymous said...

My question for you: Why is your cupboard so neat, when you have children playing in them? I used to find my sons many toys stored with and in the pots & pans. Did you clean up before you took the pictures or are the girls naturally neat LOL?

I love the dress-up...Do the girls?

Wendy