Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Happy blog-versary to me!

Wow, two posts in one day! DoT's blog entry (below) is much more interesting than mine, but I just realized that today is the one year anniversary date of the start of this blog. And I thought I should mark it.

I had thought that I might shut the blog down at the one year mark, since it is becoming more and more difficult to find things to write about, but I think I may keep going until the one-year anniversary of when we got the girls (July 1st). I think it might be a nice memento for them to have the first year of their lives with us captured somewhere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi K,

Happy Blogiversary to you! Yes, I think you should keep going at least until the 1-year mark of their coming home.

Or the 1-year mark of their learning to crawl.

Or the 1-year mark of their learning to walk.

Or the 1-year mark of their starting daycare.

Or the 1-year mark of their starting Jr. Kindergarten.

Or the 1-year mark of their graduating from high school...

Unless, that is, you're creating beautifully crafted scrapbooks full of photos and words of wisdom that you'll give them when they leave home... Say 40 years from now...

Happy Blogiversary indeed!

Q (T's mom)

Anonymous said...

Hi K&C --

Well we just got back from China late last night. Had a fabulous time! During a tour of the hutong area I saw another tour of what was obviously a bunch of white folks with newly adopted chinese babies. Sure made me think of what you guys were doing almost a year ago! Also got me to thinking of just how much your girls have grown and changed in the past year. Time flies, huh? Sure hope you have the university accounts going strong, cuz you know they will be there before you know it!!

PF