Saturday, November 11, 2006

Not a race but...

So a couple of posts ago, I think, I promised to try to get a video uploaded of the girls racing. Well, tonight I have a video for you. Unfortunately, the novelty of the race has worn off somewhat with the girls, so it's harder to get them on camera racing each other. But I do have a video of them both walking. (DoT reminded me that our digital camera will also take short video clips, and luckily I don't have any trouble uploading these.) A is walking with the help of DoT, and E is behind the toy walker.

So here it is....


Unfortunately, A seems to only be interested in watching E, so she's not really looking at the camera. But you get a pretty good shot of E. The colouring is pretty bad (I guess I should have waited to take the video until the daylight), but it's better than nothing.

I also have a picture for you. This is taken from our steps down to the basement, looking up at A & E through the baby gate. When A and E first started holding on to the gate and rattling it, DoT would start chanting "Attica, Attica"... it was pretty funny. (If this doesn't mean much to you, and you care, go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attica_Prison_riots.)



Well, that's it for tonight. Blog ya later. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! What a great movie. Seems like the girls are gettign steadier on their feet every day!

The picture is hilarious as well. Keep 'em coming!

Thanks for the updates!

MC

jag said...

Great stuff! And Chris, I see that your sense of humour is bang on, as usual... :-)

Thanks for continuing to post updates!

PAX,
JAG

Anonymous said...

Great stuff. Keep up the good work. I can't wait for the weekend. See you all then. MEG