Monday, December 11, 2006

A couple more videos

Here we are.. my last day at home before going back to work. I can't believe I go back tomorrow. :-(

Well, since I won't be home from now on, I'm not sure how much time I'll have to update the blog. DoT may update it from time to time, and I'll try to update it too, so we'll see how it goes. In any case, I thought for my last work-free* blog entry I'd put up two videos. This first one I just find hilarious because I can't get enough of the two of them laughing. You'll have to turn your head to the side if you want to see it, but trust me the audio really is the best part.



On the weekend we went to southern Ontario for my mom's side of the family's Christmas dinner. It was great to see the whole clan. We don't see nearly enough of them. Anyhow, on Sunday morning my folks, DoT and I were all sitting around applauding E's walking attempts, and A decided she wanted in on the action. So she stood up and took her first steps. Of course, we didn't catch them on video, but tonight I took a couple videos of her walking. So, here's one of them...



* -- I had to put a note on the "work-free" comment, because as I'm sure most of you realize, my 4.5 months at home were anything but work free.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there K:

Good to see you at work today, looking healthy and happy. Your first day back had to be difficult for you.

Have thoroughly enjoyed watching the twins' progress over the past while. What a dfference a few months can make ! They now seem so happy and eager to explore their environment! Hope C is excited at the idea of being their full-time caregiver over the next few months....

Best wishes to all four of you for a wonderful Christmas season. -- E.G.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the videos! It's great to see the girls, especially when they're having so much fun!

You'll have to convince C to update the blog every afternoon so that you can get your daily fill of news from the two little angels!

MC